Sintered vents are unique venting plugs with a large number
of straight, parallel and uniform pores made by Kaya's
proprietary Powder Metallurgical technology.
Sintered vents are inserted into molding dies to assure
sound castings. They allow the escape of gas and prevent
the passage of melt.
High Venting Efficiency
- Porosity rates are 5∼30 times higher than ordinary
Reduces Casting Defects
- Drastic decrease of pin hole, misrun and gas run defects
High Casting Productivity
- Fast and easy exchange of venting plugs
- Easy cleaning of molding dies
- Reduced replacement frequency of venting plugs
- Works with thin products
- High thermal conductivity(10∼20wt% Cu)
- Rust prevention (steam treatment)
We can supply vents made to your specification as well as standard
sizes(as shown above)
Real pore diameters may be slightly different from specified
Do not strike or machine the end surface of the vent where the
Keep the insertion tolerance in between 0.025 and 0.05mm
We can deliver vents anywhere in the world within 1 week regardless
of the quantity.